1. General Statement
Altra Industrial Motion Corp. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (herein collectively referred to as “Altra”, “we”, “us” or “our”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it. This Privacy Notice explains our policies and practices regarding online visitor information. It is through this disclosure that we intend to provide you with a level of comfort and confidence in how we collect, use, and safeguard personally identifiable and other information we collect or that you provide through this website, and how you can contact us if you have any questions or concerns. By using the site, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Notice.
2. Information About Our Organization and Website and General Data Collection Practices
3. Online Tracking Information
When you visit this site other parties such as third-party advertising partners and analytics providers may collect information about your digital activity over time and across digital platforms. This information may include identifiers that may permit those parties to serve tailored ads to your device(s).
Most browsers can be configured not to accept cookies, however, this may prevent you from having access to some functions or services on our sites.
4. Personally Identifiable Information We Collect From You
5. Saving Content
6. Creating Login Credentials
7. How We Use the Personally Identifiable Information We Collect
Personally identifiable information collected on this site will be used for legitimate business and marketing purposes, including, without limitation to:
- Fulfill a site user request (e.g., create log in credentials, brochure fulfillment, send marketing or promotional materials including e-mails, price quotes, save or share content)
- Fulfill and deliver an order for goods
- Respond to your comments or requests for information
- Meet a request for or to develop new products
- Make the user experience more customer friendly
- Develop new and improved products and marketing
- Contact you if necessary in the course of processing or shipping an order for products
- Generate site analytics that improve our site layout, content, product offerings
- 编译存储在我们公司数据库中的用户数据;for site visitors in the U.S. this data may be used for marketing and other purposes
- Match personal data collected here with data about you that we collect through other sources
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements
8. Other (Non-Personally Identifiable) Information We Collect From Site Visitors
This site collects other “non-personally identifiable information” from site visitors. This means that we do not track these items on an individual basis that identifies the site visitor, but rather gather and collect this information on an aggregate or anonymous basis that includes all site visitors. Non-personally identifiable information may include information such as tracking the site pages that are visited, the amount of time spent on our site, clicks, mouse movements, scrolls, page views, events (which shopping tools you interacted with), and zip code. This includes aggregate data provided by a third-party that surveys site visitors on our behalf.
If you visit a related mobile site or are directed to this site via a QR Code that you scanned, we collect additional non-personally identifiable information which may include the type/model of the mobile device viewing this site and the mobile device’s service provider and operating system.
If your mobile phone has the capability and the GPS feature on the mobile phone is turned on, you can utilize certain locator functionalities on this site which may utilize GPS data to determine your location in order to fulfill your request.
Our primary goal in collecting non-personally identifiable information from you is to be able to perform site metrics that allow us to improve the functionality of the website.
9. How We Use the Aggregate or Non-Personally Identifiable Information We Collect
Non-Personally identifiable information collected on this site may be used to:
- Compile aggregate and statistical data to help in website design and to identify popular features
- Measure site activity to allow us to update our site to better meet user wants and needs
- Provide you content that may be of interest to you based on pages visited and items viewed
- Make the user experience more customer friendly
- Develop new and improved products, services and marketing
- Is performed on an aggregate level and does not identify you or your information personally
- May involve the use of a third-party vendor acting on behalf of this site
- May be combined with data collected by third parties on other sites and apps and across devices
- Is performed in order to improve our website and the user experience
- May include the use of session and/or persistent cookies to track user movement across this and other Altra Industrial Motion Corp. websites or to track other events within or across this and other Altra Industrial Motion Corp. websites.
10. Methods to Collect Information
一个“会话”cookie只存储在你的计算机的工作内存(RAM)，只持续你的浏览会话。When you close all your browser’s windows, or when you shut down your computer, the session cookie disappears forever.
A “persistent” cookie is stored on your computer’s hard drive until a specified date, which could be tomorrow, next week, or 10 years from now. Persistent cookies stay on your computer until either a) they expire, b) they are overwritten with newer cookies, or c) you manually remove them. Most browsers can be configured not to accept cookies, however, this may prevent you from having access to some site functions or features.
This site may use a third party to activate and/or deliver a service, or deliver site functionality such as fulfilling your request to purchase a product or service, including items from our online store. In performing this function the third party may place a persistent cookie on your computer or have to gather personal information from you in order to activate and deliver the service, or facilitate the processing of your purchase.
This site may use third-party click tracking analytics tools (such as Google Analytics, BrightEdge and Siteimprove) to capture clickthrough statistics. These parties may collect information about your use of this site and across different sites and mobile apps, and across devices over time.
本网站可能使用聚光灯广告/网络信标/GIF/像素标签，这些标签是网站仪表工具，可以帮助我们确定，例如，一个页面是否被浏览，以及如果被浏览，有多少次。我们发送的电子邮件或电子时事通讯可能会使用工具(如像素标签或网络信标)来收集电子邮件指标和信息，以改善读者的体验，如打开了多少封电子邮件，是否打印或转发，打开电子邮件的设备类型(如移动或PC)，以及与适用IP地址相关的城市、州和县。In general, any electronic image viewed as part of a webpage, including an ad banner, can act as a web beacon.
This website may generate a “session log” when you visit our site. We use session logs to help us determine how people travel through our site. In this way, we can structure our pages so that the information most frequently visited is easier to find. By tracking page visits, we can also determine if the information we’re providing is being used. The only data gathered is the Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you came, the website that referred you, the pages you visited and the date and time of those visits.
Users may be directed to this site via banner ads, site links or QR Codes. Ads, site links or QR Codes may use tools such as cookies or web beacons to deliver metrics on the effectiveness of the ads or links. They do not collect personally identifiable information from the user.
Users you may be provided the opportunity to integrate with third-party social media sites, and this site may track on an aggregate level the number of items “liked” on this site, or items on this site that you choose to share with a third-party social media site.
11. Sharing Your Information
This site does not share, sell, rent, release, disclose, disseminate, make available, transfer, or otherwise communicate orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, personally identifiable information with independent companies or third parties for their own use for monetary or other valuable consideration.
Personally identifiable information that you provide to us in the course of using our site features or requesting a product through this website may be gathered and stored in one or more of our corporate databases. For site visitors in the U.S. personally identifiable information may be used for purposes of contacting you for things like promotional offers, marketing programs, or other communications from this website or other Altra Industrial Motion programs.
We may share personally identifiable information that we collect about you internally among Altra affiliates worldwide (see Section 14).
We may be required to disclose your data to other third parties (a) as may be required by applicable law; (b) to protect Altra’s legal rights to the extent authorized or permitted by law, in the context of business transactions, or (d) in an emergency where the health or safety of an individual may be endangered. In addition, in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, or other transfer or disposition of all or any portion of our business, we may transfer your data to successor entities or parties.
12. Storage and Retention
We will retain your data until you request its deletion in accordance with Section 17 below.
13. Security of Your Information
Safeguarding information of visitors to our website is important to us. While no systems, applications or websites are 100% secure, we employ technical and organizational safeguards designed to maintain accuracy of information, to protect information from loss, misuse or alteration and to comply with applicable legal requirements for information security.
When you send personally identifiable information, such as email address or telephone numbers, to this site we use technologies such as “Secure Socket Layers” (SSL) or “Transport Layer Security (TLS) to protect your data. SSL and TLS are encryption technologies that helps safeguard your personally identifiable information against misuse by unauthorized individuals.
Vendors, contractors or partners of this site who have access to your personally identifiable information in connection with providing services for this site are required to keep the information confidential.
Vendors are not permitted to use this information for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for this site.
14. Processing of Personal Data
Altra是一个全球性组织，因此，您的个人身份数据可能会被转移到美国和其他可能不被认为提供与您母国相同级别的数据保护的国家并在这些国家处理。我们维护并应用与本隐私通知中规定的数据保护标准一致的数据保护标准。In addition, Altra has entered into Standard Contractual Clauses with each of its European affiliates in order to facilitate lawful transfers of personal data from the European Economic Area (EEA) to all third countries, including the United States, while providing sufficient protection for the privacy of individuals located within the EEA.
15. Links to Other Sites
This site provides links to other websites. We encourage you to review the privacy notices, statements and/or policies of all sites that you visit, including those whose links are provided so that you can understand how those sites collect, use and share your information. This site is not responsible for the privacy statements/notices, content or data handling practices on other websites.
16. Children’s Privacy
This site does not knowingly intend to collect personally identifiable information from children under 16 years of age.
If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information a parent or guardian of that child may contact us at the phone number or mailing address listed in Section 14, or through a CCPA rights request listed in Section 19, if they want this information deleted from our records. We will then make reasonable efforts to delete the child’s information from the database that stores information for this site.
17. Rights to Data; Contacting Us
You may exercise the following rights in relation to the personally identifiable data you provide to us:
- You may access and obtain a copy of your data upon request;
- You may require us to change incorrect or incomplete data;
- You may require us to delete or stop processing your data, for example when your data is no longer necessary for purposes of processing (except where retention is required by any contractual relationship with Altra, in the context of a legal dispute, or as otherwise required by law); and
- You may object to the processing of your data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you otherwise have any questions, comments or concerns about this online Privacy Notice, this site’s privacy practices, or the contents of this website please contact us at:
- Email:[email protected]
In addition, if you believe that we have not complied with your data protection rights, you have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority of your home country.
18. California Consumer Privacy Act Statement
This California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) Statement applies to California residents only, and supplements this Privacy Notice with additional disclosures, rights, and obligations. Any terms defined in the CCPA, unless otherwise defined, have the same meaning when used in this section.
- (a) Disclosures about the information we collect
Altra has collected the following categories of Personal Information from its consumers within the last 12 months:
name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, IP address, account name, phone number, email address, or other similar identifiers.
To learn more about the types of Personal Information we collect from you, see Sections 4, 5, & 6 of this Privacy Notice. To learn about the business or commercial purposes for collecting this Personal Information, see Section 7 of this Privacy Notice. To learn about the sources of Personal Information, see Section 10 of this Privacy Notice. To learn about who we share this Personal Information with, see Section 12 of this Privacy Notice.
- (b) Rights under the CCPA
As of January 1, 2020, California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their Personal Information is shared with third-parties or affiliated companies. California residents may exercise the following rights with respect to their Personal Information:
i. Right to Knowledge and Access
Up to two times each year, California residents may request that Altra disclose what Personal Information we collect, use, disclose, and sell. Once we confirm your verifiable request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information.
- If we sold or disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- Sales, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- Disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
ii. Right to Deletion
加州居民可要求删除由Altra收集或维护的个人信息。一旦我们确认您的可验证请求，我们将从我们的记录中删除(并指示我们的服务提供商删除)您的个人信息。We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
iii. Right to Opt-Out
California residents have the right to opt-out of the sale of Personal Information to third-parties. However, as disclosed in this Privacy Notice, Altra does not sell your information to third parties (see section 11).
- (c) Exercising your rights and verifying your request
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you otherwise have any questions, comments or concerns about this CCPA Statement, please contact us at:
- Email:[email protected]
- Toll-free number: 877-939-9039
如果您正在行使这些权利中的任何一项，Altra将在10天内确认收到您的请求，并向您提供有关我们将如何核实您的请求以及您应该何时得到答复的信息。Altra将在45天内回复您的请求，除非我们需要额外的45天，在这种情况下，我们将给您通知并解释延期的原因。在核实您的要求时，我们会将您提供给我们的识别信息与奥特拉保存的您的个人信息相匹配。We will consider the following factors when reasonably verifying your request:
- type, sensitivity, and value of the Personal Information collected and maintained;
- risk of harm posed by unauthorized access or deletion;
- whether the Personal Information provided to verify your identity is sufficiently robust to prevent against fraudulent requests;
- the manner in which Altra interacts with you; and
- available technology for verification.
Altra will not discriminate against any California resident for exercising their rights under the CCPA (e.g. denying access to goods, charging different prices, etc.), unless permitted by applicable law, including differences reasonably related to the value provided by the California consumer’s Personal Information.
19. Acknowledgment and Consent
By visiting this site and providing your personally identifiable information to us, you acknowledge and consent that:
- You have reviewed this Privacy Notice and agree that we may process your personally identifiable data in accordance with this Privacy Notice; and
- Your personally identifiable data may be transferred and processed worldwide, including in the United States and other countries that may not be deemed to provide the same level of data protection as your home country, for the purposes and in the manner specified in this Privacy Notice.
We will process your data in accordance with this Privacy Notice, unless in conflict with the requirements of applicable law, in which case applicable law will prevail.